pens and papers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

lol. today was cross country. how to say ah. ehhh..... i just slacked through the whole thing. yup. i run abit, till i saw chin pin. then we were walking quite abit. then we saw the first girl. being overtaken is embarrassing. so we ran. ran until finish. haha. drank milo:) so nice. i wish my family owned a milo truck. can drink from it anytime i want.

after that went pp with my classmates. haha. sad to say, even i found it abit sian there. :( bought ayaka's album. heard it already. so so onli. out of fifteen songs. i found only three to be quite nice. the rest are just normal.

went for training. in victoria. i got to throw:) first time this year. so long huh. throwing was alright. besides some hand problems and my hip being too slow. i felt it was pretty alright. considering that i haven thrown for some time. there was one throw that i liked. i not sure whether it went far. but it was high and the tail was shaking. not alot. but it was shaking. veri nice. i threw on the field. so the ground was kinda bumpy. but its ok. better than not throwing rite? i plan to throw every wed at vs. so i will have to leave sch on wed as soon as possible. how to be a thrower if i don throw??

not training tomorrow. wanna rest. scared of over exerting my arm. plus i need to cut my hair. about time. its been two months since i cut it.

lol. valetine day is coming and my juniors are buying gifts. and they ask me wad to buy. my response was " no soft toys ". am i wrong?? haha. i don know. spending more than 5 bucks on a val gift is insane. haha. maybe thats becoz i don have to buy for any1:) ............... im weird. argh.

kk. thats all. nite

50 metre=my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home