pens and papers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

another long day at sch.. bleh.. luckily tomorrow is fri.. then got weekends to look forward to:)

bad day... 1st thing is im not veri happy that our class rep is him. yucks.. was very bothered.. but now, i feel that i should not be bothered.. and that its wrong for me to carry so much resentment for a person.. soooo, im going to be netural.. wil withstand his bitchiness, his high pitch squeals, his girly behavior and his rudeness. i will tah han. grrr.

second, i have to continue going chinese lessons..... the thing is that those hu scored B and higher wont need to take chinese for the 1st three mths, while awaiting the a lvl results. but me, cos i go tC (59 marks. one more to B....) i have to continue going chinese lessons. and my class had only two Cs. so im like loner le lo.. i realli don want to go. i actually intend to pon.. but some1 told me things that made me change my mind.

3 pm.. sch ends. wanted to go lib to study then train. gym.. then joey, the track cap told me he going gym right then. chem lec just ended... i wanted som1 to help me in bench press ( for support ). so i decided to go straight away after school. was hungry, but being pressed on time. i just ate a banana and made good of it..

sa gym is not good man.. so little weights and machines. i lost count of the times i stand in the middle of gym, trying to think of more exercises to do.. sigh.. some ruggers were training too... i must say i don realli like my sch ruggers. they like to act all big shot and stuff. so u can sense arrogance around them.. plus......... to be frank, they arent that impressive in the gym.. none of them were taller than me.. and when i saw the weights they were doing.. i cld understand why

they were doing exercises that is applies alot of pressure on ur spine and back.. compresses the bone. just one of thoe exercises that does bad to ur growth... so all i see are 16 smth tall guys and with abit of muscles.. don like that..

ended trainin at 5.45. ad cld only fetch me at 7.30. so i studied during this period of time.. so hard to find a place. at first sitting near the popular studying, then became so dark. cant see anything.. wanted to study in cafe.. but all the j1s were there. so i studied at the gallery. haha. it was so dusty. and i could feel stares at me..(gallery is like what people usually call a grand stand ). studied till dad came.

haha. melanie shared and taught me something today that i really appreciated.. so much that i am thinking about my behaviour in sch.. is it right. if i cont, then im no different from a non-christian.. so, im going to do my best in changing in this area.. haha.

i don think anyone understood lo..

training tomorrow. i always look forward to training days. trainings where i train alone is not considered training days:( haha. got coach to teach me. its this precious advice that helps me. be it abit or alot. i always learn smth. haha. then it comes to me on whether i am able to apply it properly. so far, i would say so so. shld be beta. yup

poor claud is sick too. my dad too. haha. hope both of them ge well soon:)

kk
nitez. mom nag.

bb

50 metres=my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home