pens and papers

Monday, January 29, 2007

hurt my knee. so irritating. ironic thing is i hurt it while running 2.4 km. how in the world do u do so? im injury proned man. sigh. and i ran the 2.4 km in 11.50 min. improve from last year. but still so lousy. irritating.

school was boring today too. could not keep awake in physics class. always half awake, half asleep. pe do running, where i hurt my knee. moral education was slightly better. maths lecture was the killer. lame jokes by teachers + mono voices + lousi air con + boring topic = 1.5 hrs of my life wasted. sigh

went gym. im so sorry to my classmate, chan jing ( haha. his name is like the korean drama the woman. da chan jing). he tried to do my bench press. then he so big size i thot no kick. so i slacken ( i was supporting him ). then it just went down and hit him in the teeth area. got blooth. but at least none of the teeth are shaky. otherwise i really would feel very guilty.

went to the physio. was owned by the physio. she found the weak spot on my right arm. and was pressing it so hard. so im like on the bench groaning, closing my eyes, biting my tongue, legs moving up and down. sigh. got girls looking can. so malu. realli was pain though. cant imagine people i know knowing this spot. they will abuse it. evil evil.

kk. thats all. got to do chem hw. and phy. behind in workload. :(

bb

50 metre=my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home