pens and papers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

first day of school.. quite a long day.. cant believe that i spend 12 hrs in school. half a day. yucks..and this is going to be for the next 6 mths.. all for the shot at a biscuit??

think i will see my performance in march april. if its good, i will continue. if its not, well. should i be dishearten and tone it down?? or convince myself that its possible with the remaining three four months?? sigh. confusing. cannot mess up a levels u know.. I . WILL . GET . KILLED . :(

today lessons: math, chemistry, physics, general paper.

math: new teacher. mrs chan? should be her name i think.. seems nice. wonder if its possible to bully her. haha. bleh. cant think that way. so evil. haha.

physics: mr lee. argh. stuck with him again. so i guess no choice but to accept it. hopefully he will teach well and stop saying those unnecessary comments.

chemistry: ms sunarfa? don know how to spell. nice teacher:) but i forgot everything about chemistry. so i was showng my blur face the whole lesson. she saw it, and would always show the " i know u forgot everything " look. :(

general paper: new teacher. ms soh? shld be correct. she seems friendly. first time see her, then can talk to her so friendly. haha. the ex touch ruggers girl in my class say she is nice. haha. so am looking forward to learning from her. aha

today trainng was alright. the track was so crowded man. soccer, rugby, touch rug girls, j1s doing orientation games. sigh.. so many..

basically today was throwing tennis balls. again. but im already used to doing it. and i accepted my coach reason for doing so. yup. i see improvements in some areas so im happi.:) but i still have my bad habit. releasing too early. so it goes super high. haha. i decided the best wayto fix it is to make my grip firmer, and throwing towards where my eye is looking towards( straight la. not the ground . diao* ). threw for an hr?? then cos my mom was fetching me. i spend time alone throwin at the gallery. the tennis ball would bounce against the surface. i would catch it. and throw it again. repeat and repeat. haha. boring huh?? haha. no choice ma..

loads of hw to finish. especially math. trying to do. but don know how. so i have alot of blanks:(
nvm. i will refer to my classmate's papers. not to copy, but to understand the steps. and learn from them................ seriously. im not lying. argh. no one believes me..

its my classmate's birthday today too. kate is her name. happy birthday:)

melanie and claud were bombarding each other testis about poking me... evil.. i nver poke them. and they are liddat. tsktsk.

i. don. care.

tomorrow i want to do gym. hope the fitness peope never slack, and close the gym. haha. otherwise i will be damn pissed. :(

kk. nitez

50 metres= can la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home