pens and papers

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

trying to make this a short post. its 2.42 am in the morn, late...


monday:

went shopping with family. feel guilty. because the stuff we bought that day was all for me. been nagging mother to give me money to buy some new clothes. so took this chance. bought three shirts, two jeans. it cost pretty alot. don want say:)

tuesday:

woke up late.. suppose to start training at 12. only woke up at 11. so i reached there at 1 plus. my junior was alreadi finishing. so i was training alot most of the time, with him just resting in one corner.( he had to wait for me to finish ma)

training in the gym alone was kind of peaceful for me. actually enjoyed it. get my mind off things. just me and the weights. my phone was blasting music out the speakers though. haha.

did hw in the nite. contacted a old fren, shi lin. turns out she is going sajc for the 1st three mths. ( 16 years old mah) :) which is nice. see if i can get her to joi track and field. maybe she can throw???

just finished plaeing basketball on the ps2 with my brother.. i lost... 114-115. plae into overtime. then he 1.1 second left, shoot a three and it went in... that sucked. i know he will read this lo. darn it. :( it wasnt a three can. the player touched the line. i saw it. nvm. now its 1-0 . we plae a 7 games series most of the time. haha

didnt bother thinking abt so much. gym helped alot. luckily tomorrow is gym also:)

will only go for the bible study at 3/4 though. since training starts at 1. haha. think by the time i reach, some would have left. like tricia and adel.

haiz. anyway, im tired. bb!

50 metres= my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home