pens and papers

Monday, December 11, 2006

didnt update the past two days. why? haha. coz i been playing the ps2 in the nitez. so i don spend my time in front of the com in the wee hrs of the morning. :) okami. thats the name of the game. its fun. even though my brother still doesnt think its nice. argh. how many games let u use a brush and draw things that come to live? HUH!HUH! its just fun. :)

sunday:

it was fun. went for cell group, service then hang around for debriefing. jason gave us some keychain thing. its nice.

"oh my goodness... dylan zhi lian"

i don like it. i never will. am not pleased. so please stop it. im afraid i will lose my cool so ya. :)

went to cousin hse in the evening. was quite boring. ate veri little for the dinner. then we watch a funni/stupid show. called " jackass". american people doing stupid things. some are funni, while some are just pure sick. dont wanna describe. its just argh.

monday:

woke up at 1. too much ps2. ate lunch, stone abit. sms here and there. then left hse for training. so freaking unlucky. it rained. and like crazy. pouring. saw seran at the bus stop. he had a umbrella. but it was so small. cant share.so he said " let's just run. "

5 minutes later. every part of my body is wet. my socks, shoes soaked. shirt pants drenched. the feeling sucked. changed into training attire, and i was feeling so cold... ater warm up, i still feel cold. it just made stretching worse. so sore. :( coach was late too. he onli reached sch at 5.30. we started warming up at 4.30. so much time that reng fu can kick me in the adam apple. irritating.
did alot of drills. javelin drills. was quite interesting. its like normal throwing. just no javelin in my hand. my left foot is not planting into the ground well. coach kept on emphasizing that to me. so i guess that i have to improve..

nothing much to do. hope training later will be fun later. gym i tink

50 metres = my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home