pens and papers

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

been sleeping later and later everyday. needless to say, im sure u all know why. Hint: ps2? haha. nvm. shall update from tues.

tues:

dad wanted to bring me to queensway to go fix my specs. so i had to wake up early in the morning. i didnt. woke up at 10. which i felt was earli lo. but then he couldnt make it. so bleh. have to wake until after the church camp be4 i can attempt to go fix it again.

duriing tues training. i hurt my elbow while throwing the javelin.i find it stupid cos i have not thrown it for a few months. was expecting at least the elbow to heal abit. oh well. after throwing becoz my elbow hurt so much, i couldnt do the other exercises, except sit ups. yup

weds:

forgot wad i did in the morning. but it wasnt siginificant i think. how can it be when i have already forgotten? training was fun. my elbow was alright. do weights. im satisfied with most of the weights im doing. except one. bench. :( later we did medicine balls. and jumping. i have a video in my phone of me and some juniors jumping. argh. haha. i look funny.

dinner we went to suki sukura opp parkway. me and my juniors. haha. buffet. 24 a person. how to say. i think we own the place. cos we kept on eating and eating and eating. so nice. i want to go back again. hu want? now im getting hungry again. :( after eating we walk around pp. was at the cd shop in the basement. was constantly going through all the cds. bored mah

thursday:

i just woke up. i feel blur. haven eat breakfeast, lunch. its 12.56 and i have to leave the hse at 2.
time spent is like gettin shorter and shorter. :( i plan to throw today again. will place less stress on my elbow. i don want to hurt it even be4 next yr comes. :) thats all. the tv my family ordered arrived already. its not bad. but it gives us a headach when we watch soccer or plae winning eleven. don know why. other games is ok though. hmm..

ok. i gtg. eat lunch.

50 metres = my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home