pens and papers

Friday, December 29, 2006

recently nver put pictures in my entries. so i was training today, and taking a couple of pictures. abit random. haha. so ya..



i will describe the pictures. :)



the gym:) in my secondary school, Victoria. spent alot of time here when i was sec 4 and the dec holidays thi year. does it look small? haha. well, its better than sajc gym. so i love this gym. got what i need to train. haha



my juniors:)

the one on the top is shaun. u cant see his face. he was fast. asked him to let me take a better picture. then he say he likes this pic. haha. so ya. here is shaun. not confident to say his age. he always lying to me abt it. haha. either sec 2 or 3 next year. don know la

the one on the bottom is thong en. he is two years my junior. javelin thrower. like shaun and me. haha. hardworking. he thinks he look skinny. got meh? haha. i don know. ~LAAAaaaaa ~



alvin! haha. went to his place after training. took 155. man, it took forever. i think it pass by a ITE, machpherson ( how u spell???? ) primary and secondary. gmps and some other places. so farrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~ stoning in bus for 45 minutes. then suddenly he tells me can take 135. ahlamak. haha. went there. all we could eat was potato salad, jelly and tibits( panda, peanuts ). the potato salad was nice. but it had wasabi. veri hot. haha. but still nice.went there. other ex classmates were there. plaed ps2. got my ass kicked in KOF.. i was pressing every button at the same time, and all my character was jumping and down ( with a random punch or kick once in awhile). kept on pressing the L1 button, because it makes ur character do a pose. haha. funny.

left the place at 11.30. late, so i took a cab home. so ex.. haiz. oh ya, show u this picture




haha. from left, kon-chan, deathnote, and renji. haha. got this for christmas. and i like it quite alot. especially kon and renji. coz they are attached to my phone. so they are wih me all the time. melanie gave me kon-chan. lester and jian xin gave me the deathnote key chain. and chao yang the renji keychain( for chao yang, it was thru the random exchange of gifts.) its nice. i like. maybe i shld buy more. :)

tomorrow shld be watching deathnote 2. two things stopping me. 1. no tickets. 2. very little people go watch. tricia say she going. melanie maybe. never do hw. tsk. then tricia say she ask people. don know who. marcus cant go. he promise some1 he watch it with him. haha. wanna watch:)

kk. trng tomorrow at gombak. have to wake up at 6.50. early:( bb!

50 metres = my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home