pens and papers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

haha. im actually cleaning up my room right now. but i got bored. so i ended up taking pics. haha. to share with people on how my room looks like. ( and how bad it is now.) oh ya, my family just renovated the place so its suppose to be nicer than last time. haha. i hope so. :)







my bed. com is on the left and my wardrobe is on the rite. haha( my grandmother is on the bed if u cant tell. sleeping now.)












my wardrobe. i find it kinda big. cant realli fill up everything. alot of jackets inside. the jackets are wore by everyone in the family.












a peek inside the wardrobe. haha. nothing much rite. try to make out what are those items. :P























my new cabinet. haven put much stuff inside yet. to the right of the cabinet are all my comics. :P haha. ya i know, veri little. :(










My toilet bowl. :P haha. yes its random. but i couldnt get a nice pic of the entire toilet. not easy. haha. if u notice, the toilet bowl helps to clean ur "behind". haha. ah, the beauty of technology.















MESS!!



















MORE MESS!













ha. slightly messier. if u look carefully, u can see a pamplet that has pastor kong's family on the cover. i didnt realise that it was on the table when i took the picture. was packing my stuff. yup.

















and of course must have a face of me. haha. :)










the place is a mess because im packing now. haha. dont think that im living in a pig sty ho. haha


as for today, training was simple. test! sprints, running, jumping, throwing. haha. finished them in a hour. overall, i improved the last test! which is a good thing. haha. now must improve more and more. :). really cant wait to throw, sick of shadow throwing and throwing balls. cant wait to throw a stick. haha. a metal stick. that is sharp. haha.

thats all, i go continue packing. so irritating. haiz. hope i don wake up at 1 pm again. got piano tomorrow. lala

bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home