pens and papers

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hmm. felt like sharing more things about myself. haha. so here is something i don think people know.

i have a birth mark on my back. haha. i know its kinda random. but i believe many i know don't know that. haha. so just felt like sharing with the world. haha. used to joke that my birthmark is like singapore. the shape i mean. haha. lame i know. haha. :P

today woke up at 12.. not bad. improve by an hour. yesterday was 1. so tomorrow should be 11.haha. hope so. i actually woke up at 9.30. but couldnt bring myself out of the bed. got magnet. so i press snooze. press press press. press until 11.30. then i off it. finally woke up. so slack. nowadays this is how my days go.


12pm: wake up
12.15pm: go eat breakfast
12.30: play nba game
2.00pm: eat lunch
2.40pm:get ready to go out
3.30pm:training start
7pm: training ends
8pm: dinner
8.30pm: piano
9.00pm: use com(maybe study?)
2.oo am: brush teeth sleep

haha. most or less its like that. pretty boring huh? feel like i wake up only to go for training. if i don go training, i really don know what i will do home. doing homework is doubtful. most probably be sleeping. haha

today training was abit slack. throw javelin ball for half an hour. do weights. then end le. sigh. coach wasn't around. so feeling abit sianz sianz. everyone had a bored look on their face. coach will only come back from china on the 1st of dec though. ( coach is actually the coach for the pole vault people. throwers decided to train under him. then i came back to vs to enjoy the facilities. haha. thats bluntly put forward.)

plae abit of bball after that. seniors vs juniors. haha. how to say. the juniors are not very sporty yet. haha. they are running away from the ball at times. haha. two of them have names.(duh) but i cant remember. only can remember their nick name. superman and buzz lightyear. haha. the reasons behind their names are weird. nvm. haha. they remind me of myself at sec 1. haha. sadly.. :(

im kinda pissed by my mother rite now. maybe if i describe wad happened it be more clear.

my grandmother is rather old(92). so her bones are feeble and weak. when it's cold, her body will be in pain. so everytime before she sleeps, she puts on some kind of tiger balm thing on her body. i think its suppose to help relieve the pain. so past few weeks my grandparents been staying with us. ( father's side). i don think my mother is fond of them. sometimes the things she says and behave tells me so.

because of the oilment thing. my room has a certain oilment smell. which im fine with. i cant smell it to be frank. but my mom does. so just now she came into my room, and her face was angry and all. then she started saying things like" i hate the smell so much. what is wrong with her. its abnormal to put so much oilment."

if she had said it once, i be fine with. but she kept on saying so. then i told her then don come into the room. then she is saying " this is my house." blah. sometimes i feel my mother does not set a example to us( me and my brother) when she constantly complains about my dad's parents. bad mouths even. so i always think to myself" so is it alright if my wife treats u like this in the future?" ( i will get a wife la. ) so i spoke to her

mum: " i cant stand the smell."
me: " mom. so next time if my wife doesn't like ur habits, then..."
mum: " shut up."

i was mad at the moment she say that. really. but i didnt want to make things worse. so i just say " fine"
then she left the room. she didnt say shut up in a nice way ok. she said it in the rudest way i can think of. sometimes try to bring across a point. she will think im trying to bring her down. all im trying to do is to tell her how i feel on the certain issue, and whether she can do anything abt it. sigh.

ah. don think i shall talk anything about this anymore. i love mi mum. she is so ncie at times. it's just those moments that sometimes cause me to dislike her. :( shall pray for her. hopefully things would be beta.

urgh. tomorrow training again. think not many people will come tomorrow. haiz. nvm. i believe that hard work pays off. so ya.


* chimps and humans share almost 99% of their DNA.*( TIME, December 4,2006 issue)

haha. so im 99% a chimp. cool.

:)bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home