pens and papers

Friday, March 23, 2007

haha. sorri for my "disappearing act".

things to update.
went for all comers meet. got fifth. threw 37.92m with the 800g in the men's open. for those who don realli understand the system. C division ( under 15) is 600g, B and A (under 17) is 700g while 800g is for all age as long as u are a man. haha. i did set two targets. i only achieve one. first not to lose any1 younger than me. second to throw past fourty. i onli achieve first one.hmm. i had six throws. i fouled twice. and my javelin tail hit the floor twice. sigh. tend to neglect my arm when i throw.
here are some pictures from the competition.



































now coach will be focusing on the other aspects of my throws. one more month to the next competition. cant wait.
as for exams. sigh. kinda bad i feel. don think i was very prepared for it. nvm.
finished physics on friday. then watch mr bean with my classmates. funny:) though abit nonsensical. enjoyable overall:)
after that i went to vjc. to see my juniors throw for sports day, help them with the measurements and for me to throw abit. which i did. haha.
we went out for dinner and i made a fool of myself when i sweat alot just because i was eating mee rubus. but it was so nice. cheap too:)
going to train the whole week next week. this one week break from training has made me fat and lazy. bye bye snicker bars!!
kk. nitez.
50metres=my target still


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home