pens and papers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

its been tiring the past few days. and now it kinda late. sigh. so tired.

my relatives from china have reach singapore. on monday at 5am. instead of the usual visiting relatives routine, this year my family have to entertain the visitors. its been alright so far. fun too. one of them is my niece and she is 6.5 yrs old. very hyperactive. haha. oh ya. they all only speak chinese and not english. so i have to speak chinese alot. and im not good in it. haha. training me i guess. they intend for me and marcus to go over there to stay for a some time during the dec holidays i think? haha. sounds interesting i think.

tired....

tomorrow will be training at victoria. been eating loads of oily, fatty, sinful things during cny. so i have to burn it off. haha.

oh ya. my spare specs broke again. wanna know why?? ask marcus. haha. now wearing my harry potter specs. so ma lu. haiz. im either going to buy contacts or buy a spec made of rubber or smth.


kk. im tired and my butt is sticking to the floor. haiz. nitez

shld be mornz actually....

50metres=my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home