pens and papers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

stomach better now. :) ever since weds, i was having stomach upset. i was even awoken by my urgue to sh*t at nite. well, its better now. so yippee.

training was quite good, i felt. fri did drills, med ball then throwing. throwing the tennis ball, not javelin. cant throw javelin in sajc. so stupid.. the tennis ball is traveling further. thats a good thing. usually after the ball bounces finish, the ball will have cross the half way line of the field. haha. yup. but towards training, my body started to slack and my throws were going haywire. concentration.. impt.

forcing myself to read up on the topics i don know. studies i mean. i hope it gets abosrbed by my brain. cant afford to do badly for block test 1 and have to attend MSP. MSP will take up alot of my time. like that how to train. sigh. die die also don want go.

eye candy.

tomorrow going youth service:) went adult service for the past two weeks. adult service is not as enjoyable as youth service. so i kinda glad we are going back for the youth service. :P

suddenly i wish im doing weights now. lol. so random.

kk. bb.

50 metres=my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home