pens and papers

Friday, March 09, 2007

think it has become a thing whereby i only update my blog on fridays. haha. aww. shall try to update more frequently.:) promise that i update at least once a week.

sch been pretty depressing i guess. alot of school work i don realli know. especially math. suddenly wonder if it was the right thing to not have tuiton during jc. especially with my "last minute chiong" attitude. well, at least the last part of math hw i could understand. have the feeling that my math teacher isnt fond of me. and i plan to ask for consultation from her. argh. and did i mention that i think i misplaced my j1 math notes?? man. this is getting bad.

been going down to bukit gombak stadium for training. train under this coach from china. he is BIGGGGGG. haha. main reason why i train under him is for his coaching in my throwing technique. which has not been very good. not going to bore u all with my training stuff. just going to say that my legs are too slow and my arm is too anxious.

ok. this lonely boy is going off now. BB!

50metres=my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home