pens and papers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

todae was valentine day. i got to spend time with my loved one. seeing her so skinny and tall, just took away my breath. wowww..

my loved one is a javelin la. haha. went back to victoria to train. becoz i get to throw. :)

started throwing at 3.20. stopped at 5.45? shouldnt be that long. throwing sessions should only be like an hr plus? sigh. i guessed i just went mad. i threw wooden sticks too. heavier than the javelin. not good for my elbow. but it helps to train the strength ya.

second time i threw this year. technique not there yet. but there are improvements. so im satisfied. one step by one step. :)

cny is coming. cant wait. days of rest. shiok:) also can use it to catch up in work. haha. ya rite.

nth to say le. no brain juice. :P

45 and beyond!

kk. nitez.

50metres=my target

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home