pens and papers

Friday, November 24, 2006



i feel restless. why? i had to skip my training on thursday. because i kind of twist my ankle and my mother found out. orignally planned to continue going for training. but my mother decided to speak to me in the morning of the day of training. it was like...

Mom: " Dylan. your ankle is hurt rite?"
Me: " Ya. Why?"
Mom: " Ok. You can't go training. If you go, i am so going to kill u, scold u and ground u."
Me: " ........"

ok. she didnt really say that. but she meant it that way. so i had to skip training. :( managed to do some exercises at home though. couldnt do lower part of body. haha. ( if u don understand why, what have you been doing for the past 2 minutes???)

well. if u been wondering why i put that pic of my hand there, i shall now explain.

last tues i had training with the victorians at victoria. then we were doing bicerp curls. i did mine finish, and i didnt finish it smoothly. i struggled. after i finished it, then i realised that my hand was bleeding. haha. it turn out that a whole chunk of my skin and abit of flesh just came out. sigh. i was ok with the pain. but the coach jsut told me that i hadn't been training hard. that my skin at the hand is so soft. like a sissy. haha. well, i heard it. i wasnt veri pleased. in terms of working hard, i felt that i am. but just that my school doesnt offer weight training to me just as yet. so ya, i was kinda sadden. but at least it serves to tell me that i have to work harder. now the wound is closing. but a whole piece of dead skin is still there. ands it like hanging around. can play with it actually. like the feeling u get when u play with a teeth that is coming out. :P

went to tjc today. was their choir concert. and sajc was guest performing! haha. only can say that i felt that tjc choir performance was very gloomy and boring. when sajc choir sang, at least it was more cheerful. but overall it was pretty alright, not much people went though. max 200? haha. i made a joke to the guys about one of the choir people, and that they kept on teasing me about it. aha. so stupid.

ankle feeling better today. i think it shld be fit enough tomorrow to exercise abit. am planning to exercise through playing basketball. hope i have a good game. dad always tell me to jump more jump more when i plae basketball. haiz. guess im short. nvm. hope i can grow somemore. :)

thats it for now. ~`bbbyyyyeeee~~`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home