pens and papers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hmm. so many things happened in the past few days. well, basically ever since op was over, i had to slog over the I&R. which i did in 10 minutes. haha. all while while chatting on msn. to n4n4. tuesday was gpf day. was like late for it. supposed to meet grp members at 9.30 at the cafe. i woke up at 9. took a cab down. onli reached there at 10. so late. haiz.luckily i passed my I&R to sam. so they could just put it in. after that, i went out for awhile. lets just say it was a great time. realli enjoyed my time. haha even though i got tired after awhile. haha. n4n4.

today training was fun too i guess. get to do some exercises. alot on weights. cos sajc we cant do weights just as yet. so i treaasured the time doing it. felt a big gap between me and my juniors. will have to work hard for the next few weeks.

tomorrow will be going out before training. haha. cant wait. haha. im hungry. cant wait to eat. haha. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home