pens and papers

Monday, October 30, 2006

im so sorry... i took so long to update.. this past few days been so busy. project work stuff. so many oral presentation dry runs. Plus, last week even though it was coming to the end of the school term, we still had so many lectures and stuff. slept through most of them. oh ya. reminds me. i still haven copy maths lecture notes from anyone yet. i was sleeping in it. sheesh. the teacher lecturing was so boring and i cant believe that she is going to be our new maths teacher. sigh. so sad that mdm ang cant stay on with us. :(

but! one positive thing to me is that now i can focus more on training. stupid exams took up so much of my time. i couldnt run because of the haze also. so all i could do was the small dumbbells i keep at my place. gym was closed because of the exams. so sad. never mind about that. at least training resumed properly. and i bought my new pair of shoe. its exactly the same as my old new balance shoe. just in a different color. i didnt realise that it was the same model until the moment i was paying for it already. but it is really very comfortable. haha. today, monday, training was veri meaningful to me. i felt that it was the kind of training that emphasized alot on mental strength. circuit training. basically doing exercise followed by exericse with out rest in between. one set has nine exercises. each exercise we have to do for 2 minutes. between each set there is a 5 minute break. because i came late today for training ( watched a movie ) i had to stay later to finish my sets. while doing them, i was like talking to myself, trying to physche ( is that how u spell it????) myself up. it worked i guess, especially for the last set. however, there are still times when my body wont agree and let me down. so i guess i still have to train harder. remember. my aim. haha. if u wonder wad it is. go look and my previous entries k. i so have to go sleep now. tomorrow is op dry run 2. cannot be zombie. hehe. nitezzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home