pens and papers

Monday, October 16, 2006


haha. here i am with another update. hmm. again i got back more results. so overall these are my results: C for phy, C for math, C for chinese, D for chem, E for gp and E for econs. haha. sigh. kinda lousy, but at least i got promoted. :) h2 subjects are chem, math, and physics. the rest are h1. so if possible, can someone help me count. i don know the mark weightage. haha. :P. some unhappy things happened the past few days. but it has settle down already. i really hope it will remain like this. the endless shouting and screaming, the violence. its not good... but at least now im in my room and its peaceful in the house. YAY! haha.

today was super long.. hours of lecture. mock chinese test. sigh. pe was cancelled. but the guys just decided to play basketball. it was so difficult to breathe. plus, my cough is still around. even though i found it funny that i cough only when im doing normal things like eating or walking. but when i exercise, the cough goes away. haha. that is a good thing. training was actually cancelled today. but i brought my stuff and all, and i didnt feel like going home. so i decided to do gym. maybe cos i still haven rest enough since the last gym session on thurs, but i couldnt do alot of weights today. still feel my lower part of the body has a long way to go.. yup. ms tan told me last saturday during open house that its better if i don take part in the javelin men open next month. she said that its better to be doing my training instead of risking injury during the competition. plus, the javelin is heavier than A div javelin. hmm. i don know why, but i think im obsessed with this sport and my time is kind of devoted to it. i forgotten the number of times i train alone in both vs and sajc. the rest are always occupied with other stuff. maybe i should reach out to others more.. sometimes it gets kinda lonely.. my weekends especially. :(

told my mother my results. she was like alright. as long as i can get promoted.. then she told me abt how i can only take a break for 2 weeks and its back to studying. sigh. i think it will be sooner. the a lvl chinese exam. so sianz. just want to pass and get it over with. haha. think i said enough, nothing much already.

why arnt we close enough??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home