pens and papers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

haha!! OP is finally over!! that so rawks! now i onli have my I&R. haha. but i finished my second draft in 10 mins?? haha. hope it gets accepted. if it does, i cant believe that the holidays has finally started. haha. im so happi.but u know what. during my op, it wasnt say the best? my Q and A, i answered in some chinese. god knows why. haha. it was so comical. people were laughing. not becoz of my answer. becoz of the way i said it. haha. think i was trying to joke, give myself to think. the female teacher and my classmate kate was like laugh laugh. aha. irritating.

ouch. my knee is still hurting. hurt it last sat. i landed on it at the gallery at gombak stadium. pain lo. cant bend. crap. now it still hurts. we did stairs work today. jumping up the gallery steps. knee kinda hurts. haha. plus i was replying on my right leg more. coach said that it was becoz i relied on my right leg too much. tired. now in my room resting my poor legs. so tired. nvm. chatting online makes it less pain. haha. soothing. n4n4. hmm. i will update soon again. maybe when more things come up. :P



will things work out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home