pens and papers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

im so sianzzzz of sch.. its so boring. lectures. tutorials. cant it all stop???? unlike sec school, we cant slack in school after the major exam. :( anyway, wen thye told me he nominate me for the improvement award. and i hope im kicked out in the firs round. its like i think his judgement is lousy. haha. remember justin? he won the courteous person award. haha. cant trust his judgement man. hmm. but if there is money, i don mind though. haha. but i didnt improve that much anyway. i know people who improved by thirty points. haha. ownage.

wednesday i went back VS. did gym with juniors. gym for 1.5 hrs then some throwing of the tennis balls. pretty light training. i forced them to play basketball after training. suppose to improve your flexibility while running at same time. haha. they made me do something stupid. plae 4 vs 1. crazy. me vs the other 4 juniors. haha. tiring. i lost 14-19.cause by the time it was the score was that, the gym was already closing and our stuff were inside mah, so we had to go take it and head to the showers..

today. crazy day.. long hours of classes. plus, qionging PW. crazy. but i think one of the better moments was when we gave our gift to madam ang and getting her to cut the cake. haha. our gift was a small bottle. and inside the small bottle was small little slips of paper whereby all the students wrote a little msg to her. haha. i think mine was quite long. :) then we took pictures. haven seen them yet. anyway, my hair is so messy. wont turn out nice. haha. people were complaining about my hair. wad too long. messy. thick. like bowl. sigh. decided to cut my hair tomorrow. OP is coming soon, cant look like a druggard when i do it. mother always call me that when i don shave.

today training was pretty tiring for me. basically it was 10 times 200 metres stride. the haze made it worse. cant breathe properly. haha. my first set and my last set was the worst. first set i ran too fast. so when i ended that sad, i was already breathing quite deeply. last set, cause we ran quite a few sets, our legs were pretty tired. but i kinda ran too fast for the first 100 metres. but by the time i reach the next 200, i couldnt feel my legs anymore. so i ended jogging past the finishing line. :( next time shall preserve energy more.

tomorrow have to pass up WR. and i still have to go find my content page. sianz. shall go find now. sigh. wish i could pon school tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home